We are proud of our delivery policy. We have devised a delivery policy that we hope you will agree is flexible and offers you the customer lots of options.
Where We Deliver
1. We deliver to the UK and Europe, save for any frozen products, which we only deliver to the UK mainland.
2. There is no minimum order. However, we recommend you read the section on Frozen Goods below for our advice on ensuring your order arrives in excellent condition.
Free Next Day Delivery
3. We offer free delivery on all orders for delivery to the UK Mainland over £29 and next working day delivery as standard for all orders for delivery to the UK Mainland placed by 1pm Monday to Friday.
UK Mainland-1 Hour Delivery Window
3. We appreciate that no one likes waiting around all day for a delivery so we use Interlink Express as our carrier within the UK and there fantastic Predict service, which provides you the customer with a one hour time slots telling you when your goods will be delivered that day. This is how it works:
(i) Place your order with us and make sure that you provided us with a mobile telephone number when you registered your account. If you’re not sure whether you have provided us with a mobile telephone number then click on “my account” where you can view and edit your account details.
(ii) Interlink will send you a text on the morning that your order is due to be delivered, providing you with a 1 hour window confirming when your goods will be delivered that day, meaning you don’t need to wait in all day for your delivery.
4. Norther Ireland is not part of the UK mainland and as such does not qualify for free delivery for orders over £29.00 or next day delivery.
Choose Your Delivery Day
5. For Customers that live on the UK Mainland you can also chose your delivery day, just select this option at the checkout. Delivery will be free on orders over £29. We also offer the 1 hour delivery windows with this option as explained above in 3 (i) and (ii).
6. If you have subscribed to our bottomless bowl you will receive free delivery on orders over £29.
7. Bottomless bowl customers will also be given a 1 hour time window informing them when their delivery will arrive as explained in 4 (i) and (ii) above.
8. We offer deliveries on a Saturday. There is an additional charge for this service of £15. Delivery will be made before 12pm on Saturdays.
Deliveries below £29
9. Customer deliveries will be made by Interlink Express with a timed delivery slot provided on the day of delivery. A charge of £4.49 will charged for all deliveries below £29. See paragraph 4 (i) and (ii) above which explains how the 1 hour delivery window service works.
10. International orders are shipped to Europe using DPD Express, an international courier service that allows the customer to track their order. Customs authorities always check orders sent by international courier and if you live in a country which is not a full member of the EU you will always have to pay whatever import duty etc is appropriate. Please note that we cannot mark orders with any misleading designation designed to avoid the appropriate customs charge.
11. You are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, or any other charges associated with the importation of consumer goods to the Country you request the goods to be delivered to.
12. Goods to these countries will be delivered 2-6 days after dispatch.
13. Frozen goods will be dispatched within 2-3 working days of receiving the order. Please note your frozen products will be shipped in insulated boxes to keep your product frozen. Please note that we use Interlink Express to deliver frozen products. As part of there service Interlink Express offers customers the opportunity to change their delivery date. It is important that customers ordering frozen goods DO NOT change their delivery date otherwise goods may start to thaw.
13.1. It is recommended when purchasing frozen goods, the following should be used as a guide to ensure the goods remain frozen.
- 1kg to be ordered in batches of six (6) with a minimum purchase of six (6) 1kg bags
- a minimum of 12 400g frozen blocks.
- DO NOT place an order for a Monday delivery, or a delivery immediately after a bank holiday. A minimum of two concurrent working days are required for a frozen delivery to be dispatched and delivered. We will not dispatch frozen goods on a Friday or before a bank holidays.
These amounts will ensure the boxes are packed tightly, and therefore mimimise any potential defrosting that may occur if the parcel is delayed. Please feel free to call us if you are unsure about the amount, or the combination of products you wish to order.
14. If you are going out when your delivery arrives we can leave your goods in a safe place. Just tell us where you would like us to leave your goods in the box labelled Sae Place in your account information.
15. Whilst we will always endeavour to meet the estimated timescales for delivery it is inevitable that occasionally delays will occur due to circumstances beyond our control. Where delivery is delayed we will keep you informed of the progress of your order by either email or telephone and we will seek to find a solution which best suits your needs where possible. Whilst every effort will be made to assist you with a delayed delivery we shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Products you have ordered within estimated timescales.