Cancellation & Refunds
- In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) you are entitled to cancel your order for any reason and receive a full refund excluding the cost of postage or delivery. The refund will exclude the cost of postage or delivery even where the cost of postage or delivery, or, part of the cost of postage or delivery was included in cost your paid for the item.
- To exercise your right to cancel your order under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you must do the following:
(i) notify us in writing of your intention to cancel your order within 7 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
(ii) You can notify us in writing by posting your notice of cancellation to Thoughtful Pets Limited, 200 Beverley Way, New Malden Surrey KT3 4PB, or, by emailing notice of cancellation to email@example.com . Please insert the words “Notice of Cancellation” into the subject box of your email. We recommend that you request a delivery receipt.
(iii) Where you notify us by post your cancellation will be deemed to have been notified on the date that it was posted. If you send your notice of cancellation by email you will be deemed to have notified us of your intention to cancel your order on day on which it is sent.
- If you exercise your right to cancel your order you must return the goods to us by recorded delivery at your own expense. It is your duty to take all reasonable care of any goods you return and the packing of these items up until the time we receive the returned items from you. You will not be entitled to a refund for any goods which are returned to us in a damaged state or which you have started to use. You must return the exact goods that you were sold with corresponding batch number(s). You cannot return perishable goods including any frozen goods that have been thawed and/or partially thawed, and you must ensure that the goods are not thawed and/or partially thawed when we receive return of the goods.
- The 7 working day limitation period under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 does not apply to items, which are faulty, or, unfit for purpose, and this limitation period does not affect your statutory rights.
- Where an order is delayed and subsequently cancelled due to on-going delay, or, does not arrive at all, the maximum limit of our liability shall be for the value of the order or part of the order placed by you which has been delayed or has not arrived.
- Should any part of your order have suffered minor damage when it arrives we will only replace it, or, provide a credit where the goods have been adversely affected by the damage. We will only replace or provide a credit for damaged parts of the order.